We provide container shipping services using containers using the standard sizes ranging from 20 foot (6.09m) to 53 foot (16.15m). These sizes have been standardised for easy stacking and transportation and has now been applied globally across all industries. These containers can be moved seamlessly into and in between ships, trucks and trains. The most commonly used sizes are the 20 foot and 40 foot containers, the 20 foot container is now referred to as Twenty Foot Equivalent Unit (TEU) and is now an industry standard reference for cargo volume and vessel capacity. The 40 foot containers (FEU) is more frequently used and provided by us.
Our Container Stock
|Car carrier containers||15||5|
(Note: Twenty-Foot Equivalent Unit, which can be used to measure a ship’s cargo carrying capacity. The dimensions of one TEU are equal to that of a standard 20′ shipping container (20 feet long, 8 feet tall). Usually, 9-11 pallets are able to fit in one TEU. Two TEU’s are equal to one FEU (forty-foot-equivalent unit).
- Our containers are seamlessly moved between ships, trucks and trains.
- Our containers are sized as TEU & FEU.
- Our containers are standardised so as to be (and or) stacked on top of the other.
- Our containers are filled to the cranes across various ports.
- Our containers are built to a single size specification (ISO Certified).
Types of ships we handle:
There are many different types of ships, and the differences are mostly based upon the type of cargo the ship transports. Most of all ships have some basic things in common.
- Gen cargo ships:
- Break – Bulk carriers / Bulk Carriers.
- Container ships.
- Oil Industry vessels.
- Tow & Tug boats
- Fishing vessels
- Auto carries
- Specialized ships:
Types of Cargo we Carry
Cargo ships or vessels come in different types and sizes to meet the various demands of marine cargo transportation.
- Boulders, Aggregates & Sand.
- Coal, iron ore and other minerals (from mines) - Dry cargo.
- Containers (TEU’S & FEU’S).
- Crude oil / LNG / LPG.
- Bunkering (FSO).
- Project cargo.